|Draycote Dash||24/25 Nov|
|Brass Monkey||27 Dec|
|Grafham Grand Prix||30 Dec|
|Bloody Mary||12 Jan|
|Steve Nicholson||23 Feb (re-scheduled)|
|Tiger Trophy||2/3 Feb|
We’ve got some great prizes for those who entered one of the events via SailRacer online entry system for this year’s Series, thanks to some generous donations from our sponsors.
Here is the list of Overall Series prizes and how they will be awarded:
For the top three boats overall, a choice of the following options (1st place gets first choice, then 2nd, then 3rd):
• £200 of goodies from Rooster Sailing
• £200 voucher to spend with Hyde Sails
• £200 voucher to spend with Ovington Boats
£100 Holt vouchers will go to the:
• Overall winner of the SailJuice Global Warm-Up
• Winner of the largest class fleet (ie the class with the most number of boats entered in the Series)
• ‘Last Boat Afloat’: Bottom-placed boat to have a finishing place score in all five events.
• Top-placed Laser (Standard/Radial/4.7) in series: brand new sail from Laser Performance
• Lower-placed Laser (Standard/Radial/4.7) to have completed at least four events in the Series: brand new sail from Laser Performance
• Top-placed RS dinghy: £100 voucher from RS Sailing
• Lower-placed RS dinghy to have completed at least four events in the Series: £50 voucher from RS Sailing
• There are also six e-subions from Yachts & Yachting to given to competitors who completed four or more events, with winners to be picked from a hat.
Prize winners are asked to attend a photoshoot at the Volvo RYA Dinghy Show on 3 March 2012 in order to guarantee receiving their prizes. Prize winners who cannot attend in person are asked to have a photo taken with their prize.
Any disputes over the allocation of prizes will be determined by the Organising Authority.