|Draycote Dash||24/25 Nov|
|Brass Monkey||27 Dec|
|Grafham Grand Prix||30 Dec|
|Bloody Mary||12 Jan|
|Steve Nicholson||23 Feb (re-scheduled)|
|Tiger Trophy||2/3 Feb|
Unfortunately due to the weather, and conditions on site, the Steve Nicholson Trophy has been postponed until Saturday the 23rd of February.
If you have entered the event and would like to take part on the 23rd of February you should email YESSNT@northamptonsailingclub.org , stating the class of boat, the sail number, and the helm’s full name, and your entry will automatically be carried forward to the new date. Please put the class of boat and Sail number in the subject line. N.B. you will not be able to make a new entry other than via the Sailracer site , see below.
If you cannot for whatever reason attend , you should email NOSNT@northamptonsailingclub.org , stating the class of boat, the sail number and the helm’s full name. Please put the class of boat and Sail number in the subject line . All those who email that they cannot attend will receive a full refund of their entry fee. Please bear with us as this will not be a quick job if there are lots of you.
In either case you should ensure that your email reaches us before the 1st of February.
Acknowledgments will be sent confirming that we have received your email and that you are entered for the event on the 23rd of February, or that a refund will be sent as soon as possible.
On or around the 4th of February, any places that have become available will be released through the Sailracer website. Please note any places released will be on a strictly first come first served basis. There is no waiting list.
We are really sad to have had to take this decision, but hope that you understand the reasons, and will support the event as enthusiastically as ever.
The NSC Steve Nicholson Trophy team.
p.s. May we take this opportunity to remind competitors that boats should comply with their class rules.
Article Author Northampton Sailing Club 22/1/2013 18:34