The venue has been extensively developed over the 10 years that WPNSA has been in operation.
Inside facilities include
- Full disabled services including lifts at both ends of the building, disabled changing/shower rooms and a ramp into the dinghy park
- First Aid/Medical Suite
- Changing corridor with toilets, showers/changing rooms and a drying room
- WPNSA Cafeteria opens every day serving hot and cold snacks and drinks
Meeting rooms of various sizes
- 1 Boardroom with sea views for up to 15 people
- 6 Small Lecture/Meeting rooms for up to 20 people
- 2 Large Lecture/Meeting rooms for up to 70 people
“Spinnakers” Function Room with a fully-licensed bar and catering facilities. Capacity of up to 150 people. New for 2012 is a substantially extended balcony giving great views of all the activity on site and over Portland Harbour.
Event hall with a licensed bar and catering facilities and a capacity of up to 450 people. Can be used for exhibitions or sporting events. We can even dress the room up with wall lining, up lighters, a stage and music system for a more formal affair.
Outside Facilities Include
- 2 dinghy slipways (220m width in total) accessible at all states of the tide
- 125 pontoon spaces for event mooring
- 1 deep water vehicle launching slipway
- Rigging area for windsurfers
- Disabled access points on pontoons via personal hoists
- 3 fixed cranes for boats up to 4 tonnes
- Fully submersible boat hoist for boats up to 16 tonnes/4.5m beam
- Storage for members for dinghies, keelboats and powerboats
- Long term storage and winterisation for yachts and powerboats
- Parking areas for approximately 300 vehicles
- Overnight parking for campervans/caravans (with hook up points to electricity) available for those using the WPNSA facilities during events
- All facilities are fully accessible to wheelchair users and those with other types of disabilities
- Electronically-controlled access gates and extensive CCTV system in operation
- Space for corporate entertaining, media centre, marquees etc.