Draycote Dash 23/24 Nov
Datchet Flyer 14/15 Dec
Brass Monkey - resail 18 Jan
Grafham Grand Prix 29 Dec
Oxford Blue 4 Jan
Bloody Mary 11 Jan
Steve Nicholson25 Jan
Tiger Trophy1/2 Feb

Brass Monkey Postponed

 

It is with regret we have to inform you that after constant monitoring of the numerous forecasts available we feel we are forced to postpone our event this Friday, 27 December.

At Yorkshire Dales we like to pride ourselves in sailing in almost any wind , but the forecasts , which have not altered over the last 24 hours , indicate that the wind will be 38 mph gusting 57 mph (F6 gusting F10) - Windguru at 12 noon. This is extreme to say the least. The first 'sailable' wind isn't forecast to arrive until Saturday after midday and it is highly unlikely the wind pattern will change more than 24 hours .

We have provisionally booked the 18th January (Saturday) for the replacement date for the Brass Monkey . We hope all of you to be able to make this new date, and at this stage all previous fees paid will be used for this new event date . Further information will follow on this subject when we have spoken to Sailracer,, who as you know, handled the entry / payment system as part of the Sailjuice Series

We are sorry to have to make this announcement , which we do not take lightly and hopefully you will understand our position.

The YDSC committee.

 

26/12/2013 07:15

 

 
 

Classes Entered

Twitter #GJWSailJuice